Learning through reflecting

I've really deliberated whether to write this blog. I've had many doubts ("no one will read it" "it's too much pressure" "the internet is already full of more information that anyone could want") ... but finally I just decided to just do it.

For me, writing is how I process and reflect. Reflecting is something I've been realising recently is so important for myself professionally as a teacher and personally as a human. Thanks to this course, Becoming a Better Teacher (highly recommended for any teacher!) I've had a chance to think about and discuss the role of reflection and lifelong learning. 

"We do not learn from experience. We learn from reflecting on experience." John Dewey 

So I hope I can go on reflecting and learning and I will post my reflections and insights here.

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for doing this, Jen. It is a brave step and I'm very much in awe! I look forward to reading your blogs and wish you the very best on this exciting journey 🙂💐 Deepali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement, Deepali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment